Want advice from your doctor, self-help information or have an administrative request (such as a sick note or test results)?Consult Now
PLEASE ONLY CONTACT THE SURGERY REGARDING YOUR COVID VACCINE IF YOU MEET THE BELOW CRITERIA AND HAVE NOT YET BEEN CONTACTED:
- Anyone aged 65+ years old.
- Anyone who is clinically extremely vulnerable (this means they have been asked to shield by the government).
- Anyone over 60+ years old with an underlying health conditions (See Clinical Conditions list).
- Carers aged over 60+ years (You must contact the Carers Centre first at (0191) 643 2298).
- Anyone who has received an invite by text message (You must provide your 9 digit booking code).
If you have received your text invite and are struggling to use the online booking service, please persevere. The system is sometimes running slower than expected due to high demand.
We are aware that mass vaccination sites are currently running a few weeks ahead of us in the priority list. If you receive an invite from the NHS by letter, please feel free to follow the instructions and book your appointment, however do not contact the surgery unless you meet the above criteria as we cannot accommodate those patients.